Hughes Electronics provide innovative communication cable and connector systems for the Data and Telecommunications markets. Our objective is to meet clients' individual performance, environmental and cost requirements. Have a look at our catalogue to find more information about our products.
Our design and development team are able to quickly design, prototype and manufacture new connective systems to match unique applications, or re-design traditionally low bandwidth interfaces that satiate the ever increasing demands for bandwidth in the communications arena.
Some of our past achievements include but are not limited to;
- A coaxial connector for use on Reuters’ mini coaxial cable delivering Reuters information to financial markets and banks globally.
- A balanced hydra cable that delivered 3G telephony signals on the primary UK 3G network.
- An ADSL connector deployed in the earliest British Telecom UK ADSL rollout.
- An innovative internal telephony signal distribution system for Mitel Networks.
- An FTP RJ45 CAT6a Plug for use on cable conductor sizes upt to 1.5mm (15AWG)
- A cross media balun cable for LTE advanced networks
With over 4,000 square feet of warehousing space located at LondonBridge in the heart of the city of London Hughes Electronics are able to hold stocks of a vast range of data and communication equipment for immediate delivery to the city and greater London. We also provide logistical stock holding and delivery services to those clients who do not have space to, or who do not wish to hold their own stocks.
Our sophisticated inventory and shipping program ensures that you receive your products on time every time wherever in the world you maybe.
For more information on our past product developments see case histories.