Our partnerships are intended to solve the performance problems associated with integrating office desks with desktop data provision into Local Area Networks, and to enable the whole supply chain to offer client’s compliant and guaranteed products.
All our partnership delegates are provided with rigorous training after which they must demonstrate a high degree of competence in all the areas necessary to integrate our guaranteed cross connects into LANs. The training helps delegates understand the background, history and technical difficulties in integrating furniture into LAN’s and to provide them with all the information necessary to integrate data cross connects into coalition units, dress coalition units into desks and integrate desks into all types of LAN configurations, to the highest of professional standards, up to and including Cat6a and ISO 11801 Ed.2 (so called cat 7).
Delegates will be taught how to install cross connecting data leads into desktop coalition units, dress coalition units into desks and integrate desks into LANs. They will also be taught to test and commission LAN channels and ascertain compliance to relevant standards governing installation criteria and performance.
Aims of the Course
- To enable delegates to safely integrate cross connecting data leads into desktop coalition units without loss of performance
- To enable delegates to safely integrate desktop coalition units into office desks without loss of performance
- To enable delegates to integrate compliant office desks into compliant LAN channels without loss of performance
- To enable delegates to test and commission LAN channels terminating in an office desktop cross connect to TIA/EIA-568-B,TIA/EIA-568-B.1,TIA/EIA-568-B.2, ANSI/TIA-568-C.0, ANSI/TIA-568-C.1, ANSI/TIA-C.2 and ISO11801 Ed.2 specifications.
Accredited delegates will be able to provide clients with guaranteed compliant products and a manufacturers 15 year warranty on performance.
The Course Covers
- A Brief History of LANs
- LAN Products
- Overview of a LAN
- Cable & Connector Installation Practices
- Building and Other Considerations
- Coalition Point Installation practices
- Desk Integration
Course work includes theory and practical sessions, all materials are supplied by Hughes Electronics and each delegate is provided with a complementary copy of ‘A Guide to integrating desktop data points into LANs’, a comprehensive manual upon which the course is based.
Certificate of Accreditation
£550 per delegate
Who should be interested?
Manufacturers and suppliers of coalition units and Manufacturers and suppliers of office desk solutions who wish to integrate their products into LAN’s at the highest level of competence and offer their clients a 15 year manufacturers warranty on their product
for further information
or call our sales desk on +44 2073781400.